26.9.11

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Big news, kids.


This has been a long time coming, but the blog is moving to WordPress.
I decided it's a bit like taking the training wheels off, and now is a better time than any. If this messes up something for those of you wonderful folks that follow me, I apologize! I just needed to make the change. I'll be switching out the link for this blog to that one on my Facebook page, so you can easily spot it. I'll give the address via Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Diaspora to make it easy to locate. While I enjoy the new changes to Blogger, I just want to move on a bit. Thanks a ton for giving me reason to have this blog in the first place. I promise the new address won't change a thing except location. I've imported all previous posts and comments.


Again, I thank you guys greatly for supporting my desires to write. I appreciate you very much for it. 


The address for the new site is just a derivative of my tagline: animalisticmagnetism.wordpress.com


I'll be editing it all day, so it'll change a bit if you happen to see it before I get that God-awful pink background to go away. 


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment