16.7.09

How sad...

Yesterday I was certain of it. I was SURE.
I was going downtown to take some pictures, and expected something fun and weird would happen to me ... but ... it didn't. Nothing happened. At all. Not one crazy, no drug addicts, no freaks. Not. One. Thing. As utterly mind-boggling and distressing as this is, it did sort of renew my peace with the town, and the only drunks I ran into last night were my friends. (Hi, guys! Love you!) But hey, I got a few photos out of it (231... heh, I'm not an addict! I can quit whenever I WANT) so what the hell, I'll throw them up here. Oh! And on a good note, I got a job interview. Unluckily, this place has, and always will have, a VERY high potential for stalking behavior and creepiness from patrons. Yes, people -- I'm going back to a cafe. A rather unwise choice considering my reputation as a magnet, but all the more amusing for anyone that notices this blog, here. Once the theater reopens, we'll see what happens.

So, I think I'll try again today. If I REALLY want to go nuts, I'll go out tonight to Miami.










No comments:

Post a Comment